Friday, June 7, 2013

Biggest Stamp Ever!

Big side of the card.
Ok, maybe not the biggest stamp ever but the biggest stamp that I have carved :)

My sister's ex-husband is getting re-married and his fiancee asked if I would carve a stamp for their "Save the Date" postcards.  I said yes and she made it very clear that she wanted the image to take up the entire card (3.5 x 5.5).  I looked at some wedding clipart and sent her some that I liked and she picked the one that she liked.

Address & info side.
This is only my second time using OZ and I think I don't like it.  It is really hard compared to the pink but since she is going to use it a lot this is what I carved it on.  I think it turned out pretty good considering that I have not carved a lot of letters.

I stamped one up and sent it to her in the mail.  I hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment