Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Stopping at 100

Last month I said that I was going to carve 200 stamps for SWAPS (Special Watchamacallits Affectionately Pinned Somewhere) for Girl Scout Day Camp.  I got started and made 50.  Then I started having eye problems.

I went to the doctor and he said that I had pink eye.  He gave me eye drops and wanted to see me again in two weeks.  After a week I ran out of drops and my eyes still hurt.  I called his office and he called me in different drops.  When I went in for my two week check up he was surprised to see that my eyes were still bothering me and he sent me to an eye doctor.  The eye doctor says my problem is just allergies.

So now I am behind on my SWAPS.  Our camp is the last week in June but with all the other things I have going on I don't think I can make it to 200.  The 100 stamps that I have made will be enough for the girls coming to the letterboxing program.  I am glad that I got all of my other stamps finished very early on and that I am not rushing at the last minute to get the important ones done.

2 comments: