Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Kids Only-Boys

I am hosting some kids only LTC swaps.  My daughter doesn't like getting "boy cards" so I set up a girl swap and a boy one.  It is supposed to start in about a week.

The stamp and card at the top was made by R2-D2-age 8.5.  It is a Minecraft creeper.  He sat down to carve his stamp and after a while he brought it to me saying that he messed up.  It was a mess so we flipped it over and started again.  This time we talked about what he wanted it to look like so he knew what to carve away.  I mounted his stamp to foam because he carved a lot away on the back side.

The stamp and card at the bottom was made by Lego Clone Trooper-age 11.  It is the Tree of Gondor.  The tree is supposed to have stars around the top but he wanted to ink it up after carving the tree and test it out.  The ink covered the starts and he forgot about them until he was done caring the stamp.

The tree is embossed on the card.  Lego Clone Trooper likes to emboss and I help him with that part.  I will stamp the cards and he will emboss or vise versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment