Monday, March 31, 2014

Postage Stamp LTC

I am in an LTC swap called, "Philately" (aka-postage stamps).  My first idea was to carve the Girl Scout stamp.  But after I examined it and worked on the transfer I decided that it was too hard.  This was my second idea-the Holy Family postage stamp.

For the background I took distressed stains and rubbed them on the paper.  Then I sprayed a gold Tattered Angels spray on it.

I carved the star stamp and the Mary/Joseph stamp. I embossed the star stamp and added the USA FOREVER on the side.

Philately: Holy Family (2013)
The grey boarder was tricky.  I had a hard time with the color.  Once I found a color that was close to the stamp the fancy scissors tore it up.  I eventually got it but the cards ending up being to big for sleeves :P

No comments:

Post a Comment