Thursday, April 3, 2014

I hate computers

I absolutely hate computers!  I somehow managed to delete all the pics on my blog :(

Here is the problem: my husband got me a tablet for Christmas.  What was he thinking!?  He knows that I am tech stupid!  I had it for little over a month and the baby drops it and shatters the screen.  Ugh!  We fix it the cheep way- find a new screen online and replace it following YouTube videos.  Now the tablet doesn't work right.  Was it because the baby dropped it?  Or my husband didn't put the screen on right?  I don't know.

Anyway, I got it in December and it recently sent me a message that it was full and may not work properly.  What?  I just got it!  It doesn't have many pics on it because I don't like the quality of the photos.  It doesn't have any music because I listen to radio apps.  It has very few apps.  How can it be full?!

Well, I got to looking at it and apparently Google+ "backed up" ALL of my photos from my computer to my tablet.  I tried deleting them from the tablet but they kept coming back.  So I sat down at the computer and deleted all my photos from Google+.  And now all of my blog photos are gone :(  I can look thru CDs, flash drives, and the external hard drive to find and replace the pics but it will be a while.  I am so frustrated!!

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord I got my pics back! I was able to find the "trash" in Google+ and get them back. And they all went back to their spots, all on their own! I am so excited :D

    ReplyDelete