Friday, April 25, 2014

Tin Man LTC

I am in the Brew Pubs and Micro Brewery LTC swap.  I am not a beer drinker myself (I prefer drinks that are fruity and sweet) but the food at the Tin Man Brewery good.  And I have been thinking about carving a stamp and hiding it near the restaurant so I signed up for this swap.

 For the card, I took some old store bought gear stamps and stamped them on the background and attached my image with foam squares.

I wanted to make the quisp but thought it was a waist of time and material because I didn't need to hide two stamps for the same place.  But then someone needed beer stamps for an event so I decided to carve up the second one.

I will be hiding the circle one on a pedestrian path less than a block from the brewery and I send the quisp one off for the event.

I am looking forward to getting the cards because I have been having mail withdrawals!  I was in a postal ring and I hosted two LTC swaps where I was getting fun mail all the time.  Now it's just bills and boring stuff.  Come on fun mail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment