Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May Box of the Month

In April my BOTM box went missing.  I planted our May one at a completely different location and it had less finders.  The original park I was using was centrally located.  Me & my boxing buddy are west siders but I think most of the fair weather boxers are east siders or are from Newburgh, the town just to the east of us.

The new location is the University of Southern Indiana on the west side of town.  Now a few years ago we had some very active boxers in Mt Vernon, the town just to the west of us, but they quit boxing.  However they have recently said that they are back and one of them came to our restaurant event a few weeks ago.  I am surprised (and frustrated) that they didn't get this one.

When Lil Ewok & I planted this box he fell in the water of one of the creeks and insisted that I take off all his clothes.  That's what is going on in the first pic.  The princess went with us to remove the box and they stopped for a minute so I could take a pic.  She wants everyone to know that she is holding a cicada shell.

Oh, well.  The box had only one finder in the month of May but it is on a beautiful trail that is easier for me to maintain.  And I am pretty sure that is has a lot less muggles than the previous location.

No comments:

Post a Comment