Thursday, June 11, 2015

Jurassic World Postal

Jurassic World: Mosquito in Amber
I am participating in the "Jurassic World: A Movie Premiere" postal tracker.  When the tracker was first listed I thought about joining but I wasn't sure what to carve.  At our event a few weeks ago one of the local ladies said that she was doing it and encouraged me to do it too.

I have only been in one other postal ring (not counting the BOTM) and I was interested in doing it again.  The only problem was that I was super busy.  I had some LTCs that I needed to finish, lots of Etsy orders rolling in, and all the end of the school year stuff.

Tattoo inspiration 
But once I got all that wrapped up I decided to do it.  Now I just had to pick an image.  I started looking online for Jurassic World/Park images and found a tattoo that caught my attention.  I started carving it and I think it turned out pretty good.  I had to make some LTCs too just in case something happened and I never saw my stamp again.

I posted the pic of my stamp & LTCs on Facebook and aMAZEing adventure frog suggested that I start a tracker for it.  So, I started the "2015 Movies" LTC tracker.  It is open to all movies coming out in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment